Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Cookies are sometimes used to improve the website experience of a visitor to a website. When collected, this information is used by us to improve our website and further enhance the visitor experience.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of you information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Storing your personal data
Any data that is provided to us (i.e email address) is stored on our secure servers. If you do not wish us to store your information on our secure database, please email email@example.com
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information, including but not limited to, AML and CFT disclosures.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Otherwise, we will never share your information with any third parties.
Third Party Links
You will find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their content whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
You are free to request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
If for any reason the details we hold are incorrect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Your personal information is protected by the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2001